Pennsylvania Caregiver Support Groups & Resources
- Caregiver Support Program – Pennsylvania Department of Aging: Offers caregiver education and training, benefits counseling, care management, and financial reimbursement for caregiving-related services or supplies, such as respite care and home modifications. Website: Caregiver Support (pa.gov)
- Caregiver/Care Receiver Support Groups – PA 211: Offers support groups for primary caregivers of adults aged 60 or over or adults with chronic dementia. Support group programs teach caregivers coping and caregiver skills, and provide knowledge about diseases, medications, research, and legal issues. Website: Caregiver/Care Receiver Support Groups – PA 211
- Caregiver Support Group Location Search | UPMC Senior Services: Offers support groups for caregivers of individuals with cancer, dementia, mental health issues, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke. Website: Caregiver & Family Support | UPMC in Central Pa.
- Support Groups – Department of Human Services: Offers a wide variety of support groups to help individuals and their loved ones facing terminal illnesses, substance use issues, adjustment to civilian life, and more. Options include both private pay and publicly funded programs. Website: Support Groups (pa.gov)
- Find Local Caregiver Resources Serving Pennsylvania: Offers the Pennsylvania Caregiver Support Program (CSP) which supports caregivers in the state with information, training, counseling, and financial reimbursement for certain out-of-pocket expenses related to their caregiving duties. Also offers the OPTIONS Program. Website: Find Local Caregiver Resources Serving Pennsylvania (aarp.org)