West Virginia Caregiver Support Groups & Resources
- Alzheimer’s Association West Virginia Chapter: Provides free information and support for West Virginia residents living with dementia, their families, and caregivers. They have regional offices located in Parkersburg, Martinsburg, and Morgantown. Website: https://www.alz.org/wv.
- West Virginia Aging & Disability Resource Centers: Provides information and assistance for seniors, individuals with disabilities, and their families and caregivers. They offer various resources and services including home- and community-based resources. Their phone number is 304-558-3317. Website: http://www.wvseniorservices.gov/
- VA Caregiver Support Program: Provides caregiver support services and assistance to veterans and their families. They have teams available at each VA Medical Center (VAMC) to help caregivers find the right support to meet their needs and to enroll in caregiver programs and services. Website: http://www.caregiver.va.gov/support/New_CSC_Page.asp.
- AARP West Virginia: Provides resources and support for family caregivers in West Virginia. They offer various programs and services, including home- and community-based resources, to support family caregivers. Website: https://states.aarp.org/west-virginia.
- West Virginia Bureau of Senior Services: Provides information and assistance for seniors, individuals with disabilities, and their families and caregivers. They offer various resources and services including caregiver support programs. Website: https://www.wvseniorservices.gov/.